The Sales Account Executive - Direct Mail role conducts business-to-business, outbound phone calls to professional businesses in targeted industries, selling direct mail marketing services to potential customers. With over $1M invested annually in external prospecting and over 30K existing customers serving as internal prospects for these services, you will be calling warm leads with great closing potential. This position provides extraordinary first-year earnings potential for the right individuals, working in a fun, highly competitive culture for an organization recognized as a top place to work and one of the nation's fastest growing companies.
Apply for This Position
- Conduct outbound phone calls to potential customers using warm leads that are provided to you
- Receive hands-on training and utilize guided scripts to gain interest of business owners and effectively close
- Participate in a paid, instructor-led new hire training program—conducted remotely
- Ongoing support from inspirational leaders who care tremendously about your success
- Key performance indicators for this role include phone-time per day, dials per day and sales volume
- Overview of the marketing product sold through this position: https://youtu.be/kRVnx1PTtw8
Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and much more
- 40-hour standard weekly schedule from 9:00 a.m. EST to 6:00 p.m. EST weekdays with paid time-off, paid holidays and no night or weekend shifts
- Equipment needed to work remotely – including computer, webcam, headset and phone service – provided by the company
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- 1+ year of relevant experience
- Successful individuals will possess an excellent sales aptitude with a closing mentality, strong work ethic and communication skills, an outgoing and competitive personality and coach-able attitude
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: TN, FL, NJ, OH, TX and PA only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater
- A dedicated workspace free from distraction
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based marketing services provider that has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies (Inc. 5000) and selected by a top place to work (philly.com). Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the marketing products and services that we provide to professionals in targeted industries, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly.Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Application for Sales Account Executive – Direct Mail