Employees in this role work with our newest clients, guiding them through the process of customizing their marketing services. As a member of our growing Client Success division, the key performance indicators of employees in this phone-based position are daily call time and outbound dials.
Apply for This Position
- Assisting clients through the customization process for our leading marketing tool, American Lifestyle magazine, to help them most effectively generate and retain business
- Educate our clients on different marketing tools in a courteous, professional, and respectful manner
- Maintain a standardized, documentation process in our system of record (CRM) that is detailed, accurate, and includes appropriate direction for peripheral departments)
- 1+ years of experience in the Account Management/ Customer Service field
- Ability to take constructive criticism and quickly learn and navigate new computer applications
- Ability to communicate professionally and respectfully while effectively engaging and influencing existing clients
- Ability to recognize and capture sales opportunities
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned business that provides marketing services to professionals in service-based industries. ReminderMedia has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia 100 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work.
Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that we provide to our clients, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly.Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $60,000.00 per yearThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.