The Account Executive position conducts business-to-business, outbound phone calls to professional businesses in targeted industries, selling marketing services to potential customers. With over $1M invested annually in lead prospecting, you will be calling warm leads with great closing potential. This job has extraordinary first-year earnings potential for the right individuals and provides full healthcare benefits, retirement savings plan with a company match, paid time-off and much more. Key performance measurements for this role include: phone-time-per-day, dials-per-day and a minimum sales volume.
Apply for This Position
Sales Account Executive Responsibilities
In this role, you will:
- Conduct outbound phone calls to potential customers using warm leads that are provided to you
- Receive hands-on training and utilize guided scripts to gain interest of business owners and effectively close
- Participate in a paid 5-week, instructor-led new hire training program—conducted remotely
- Ongoing support from inspirational leaders who care tremendously about your success
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree with at least 1 year of relevant experience preferred but not required
- Successful individuals will possess an excellent sales aptitude with a closing mentality, strong work ethic and communication skills, an outgoing and competitive personality and coach-able attitude
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: OH, TX, FL, PA or NJ only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater (equipment including a desktop computer, webcam and headset will be provided through the company
- A dedicated workspace free from noise and distraction
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based marketing services provider that has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that we provide to our clients, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly.Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $100,000.00 per yearThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Application for Sales Account Executive