ReminderMedia is looking to add to our rowdy roster of money making fanatics ASAP. From the moment you walk in the door, your success will be determined solely on your work ethic and our amazing mentorship. It’s our philosophy that we all make more when we’re having fun, and the only thing we take seriously is closing deals, so if you want to clear real money and have a great time doing it, send us a resume today!
Apply for This Position
Sales Account Executive Responsibilities
The Account Executive position conducts business-to-business, outbound phone calls to small- and medium-sized businesses in targeted markets. You will sell marketing products and services over the phone to potential customers, helping them strengthen client relationships and grow their business. With over $1M invested annually in prospecting through Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other top online sources, you will be calling warm leads with great closing potential. Key performance measurements for this role include: phone-time-per-day, dials-per-day and a minimum sales volume. In this role, you will:
- Conduct outbound phone calls to potential customers using warm leads that are provided to you by Reminder Media
- An internal investment exceeding $1 million annually to provide you with
- Utilize guided sales scripts to gain interest of business owners and effectively close
- Participate in a paid 5-week, instructor-led new hire orientation program—conducted remotely
- Complete ongoing sales training facilitated by inspirational leaders who care tremendously about your success—conducted remotely
Compensation and Benefits
- $65K to $100K in total compensation (base pay plus commission) in 1st year on average
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance and much more
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer match
- Paid time-off and paid holidays
- Full-time schedule consisting of 40 hours per week with evenings and weekends off
- Ongoing contests and incentives to drive engagement and earnings potential
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or associate’s degree with at least 2 years of relevant experience preferred but not required
- Excellent sales and communication skills with an outgoing and competitive personality and coachable attitude
- Proficiency operating PC in a Windows-based environment
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based company that has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia 100 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work.
Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that ReminderMedia provides to our clients, empowering clients to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly.Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00 /yearThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Application for Sales Account Executive