This Could be Your
We are looking for a talented web designer with an eye for aesthetics and a passion for marketing.
Competitive Salary, Great Benefits, Flexible Schedule, Work from Home, Collaborate with a Creative Team, Make a Difference, Create Beautiful Designs, Join a Growing Company
At ReminderMedia we are shaping the future of marketing for small business professionals and we want you to be a part of it! Our marketing team is growing fast and looking for a talented, passionate web designer to help promote our brand and drive leads. This role is 75% creative and 25% technical. We’re looking for someone who loves to come up with new ideas, and equally loves implementing those ideas in design and marketing funnels. If you get excited about marketing and have a passion for amazing digital design, this job is for you!
What we do:
As a marketing company, our mission is to help real estate agents, financial advisors, insurance agents, and other small business owners live a life of freedom. We give them the marketing tools they need to close more deals and earn more money while freeing up more of their time. You can learn more about our unique suite of products and services that are changing the marketing landscape at remindermedia.com.
What you’ll do:
As part of our elite marketing team, your job will be to promote our products and services to the world. We can’t help anyone with their marketing if they don’t know we exist or what we have to offer.
Here’s a list of the kinds of tasks the web designer would be working on:
- Create awesome landing pages that drive leads for sales
- Build marketing and sales funnels online that convert to leads and online purchases
- Design graphics for social media and e-mail campaigns to promote our products and thought leadership
- Visually refresh our websites regularly to take advantage of new technologies and keep visitors engaged
- Maintain our sites in WordPress, applying best practices in web compliance and SEO
We have a 19-year proven track record of providing customizable print and digital products for business professionals. Now, we are growing our digital marketing team to scale our lead generation through new industries, new verticals, and new creative ideas. We need your help to accomplish our goals.
As a web designer, you’ll work on a variety of projects (small and large) and be part of a larger team of creative and marketing professionals. We are an in-house creative team, but that doesn’t mean we have to be boring! We are looking for somebody that wants to contribute significantly to our company goals—being just as comfortable talking strategy as they are about getting into the weeds and working on the technical details to support scale.
There are no minimum requirements for experience—just an awesome portfolio that shows off your design chops and a demonstrated ability to take a design from Photoshop/Figma/etc. to code. You must provide a link in your resume to your portfolio, so we’ll know how talented you are.
You need to be a very good digital designer and have a passion for marketing!
Take a look at these websites:
Do you feel confident you can design sites and landing pages that look just as good or even better?
Do you keep up with the latest trends in design?
Do you have a solid design portfolio to showcase your work?
If you answered “YES”, then this could be a perfect fit for you!
A huge bonus will be if you can also write sales and marketing copy for web pages.
A few other things you might want to know…
Job Type: Full-time – Fully Remote
- 8-hour shift (Flex time after 90 days!)
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: DE, TN, FL, NJ, PA, MN, TX, NC, CO, OK, WA, NM, GA, AZ, or NV only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater
- A dedicated workspace free from distraction
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- A link to complete a brief compatibility assessment is emailed to all candidates within 48-hours of applying. Please acknowledge your understanding that this assessment must be complete to be considered for this position. (YES/NO)
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: DE, TN, FL, NJ, PA, MN, TX, NC, OK, CO, WA, NM, GA, AZ, or NV only. Do you reside in any of the states mentioned? (YES/NO)