The Social Media and Communications Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing ReminderMedia’s social media channels, coordinating brand communications, and scheduling podcast guests and interviews.
Apply for This Position
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned company that provides marketing services that help business professionals close more deals and retain more business. ReminderMedia has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia 100 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that we provide to our clients, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
Social Media and Communications Coordinator Responsibilities
The Social Media and Communications Coordinator is primarily responsible for managing ReminderMedia’s social media channels, coordinating brand communications, and scheduling podcast guests and interviews. This person in this role will be responsible for:
- Creating content and post on social media for ReminderMedia, the company president and “Stay Paid” Podcast
- Tracking engagement, analytics, and traffic on all social platforms to guide direction of social media content
- Growing our organic following on social media for all accounts
- Developing and execute strategic plans that will drive engagement, leads, and sales from social platforms
- Creating and maintaining relationships with social media influencers that align with the company’s strategic goals and vision
- Traveling with leadership on occasion to conferences or other networking events
- Documenting daily tasks, activities, and meetings to produce content for social media channels
- Researching and pitching guests to appear on “Stay Paid” Podcast
- Researching and pitching other podcasts and media outlets to interview company President and CMO
- Scheduling interviews and releasing dates for podcast
- Providing social media assets to guests to cross-post and promote podcast appearance
- Tracking analytics for podcast, creating strategies for growth, and growing monthly downloads
- Proactively working to get ReminderMedia featured on other sites organically
- Distributing press releases through organic and paid channels
- Being actively involved in the community to build a brand presence for ReminderMedia
- Keeping up to date with social and video trends to remain relevant and effective
- Managing multiple projects at once while maintaining attention to detail
- Performing all other related tasks as assigned
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years of experience running a brand’s social media presence
- 1+ years of experience with public or media relations
- Passion for storytelling and a creative mind to make ideas happen
- Experience with digital marketing and PPC advertising a plus
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment while adhering to strict deadlines
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly.Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-timeThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.