This position is responsible for the phone-based performance of a sales team that provides postcard mailing services to professional businesses within targeted industries. This role is responsible for driving results across a team of 7-10 highly-motivated employees as manager of a sub-department within our Client Success division.
Apply for This Position
Sales Manager Responsibilities
This position is responsible for the phone-based performance of a sales team that provides postcard mailing services to professional businesses within targeted industries. This role is responsible for driving results across a team of 7-10 highly-motivated employees as manager of a sub-department within our Client Success division. Exemplary candidates will demonstrate a strong understanding of sales fundamentals, management and leadership; be able to effectively learn and utilize computer applications to most effectively manage performance and improve the client experience; possess an excellent track record of coaching, motivating and achieving the highest performance standards; be goal oriented with a proven ability to manage execution and hold employees accountable to key performance indicators such as phone time and number of outbound phone dials. The position reports directly to the Vice President of Client Success. The person in this role is responsible for:
- Managing, developing, coaching, and motivating the sales force to develop their sales skills
- Ensuring that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales targets and KPI targets are met, by sales employees and Team Leads
- Set individual sales targets for sales team members
- Ensuring targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
- Overseeing the on boarding of new sales hires within the Postcard Team
- Preparing, updating and delivering all training materials for new hires
- Determining individual coaching strategies and training needs by listening to sales calls daily and developing a strategy that fits the individual sales employee but remains consistent with our standard processes and procedures
- Working with our Compliance Department to identify sales training areas of improvement, while creating and implementing solutions
- Preparing, updating, and delivering ongoing training modules, to further sales employee’s education and correct mistakes
- Training and monitoring sales employees notes in the CRM system, in order to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Overseeing scheduled performance reviews for sales employees to assure they have a strong understanding of their strengths and areas of improvement
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience
- Competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k)
- Full-time schedule consisting of 45-50 hours per week with evenings and weekends off
- 2+ years of managing / performing phone-based sales with outbound calling experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based marketing services provider that has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia 100 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work.
Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that we provide to our clients, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly.Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /yearThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.