The Inside Sales: Appointment Setter is expected to have experience in sales, have strong engagement and closing skills over the phone and must be capable of following a seven-step sales process as well as overcome objections in a short period of time.
Apply for This Position
The person in this role will be responsible for:
- Deliver individual sales presentations via telephone, in a professional and effective manner, utilizing the provided script and stories.
- Must be able to acquire new clients to meet or exceed individual sales quotas, by providing reliable information, while building outstanding rapport.
- Strong focus on assuring personal quotas are met or exceeded
- Responsible for continuing personal training
- Responsible for providing feedback to management on the training
- Make 150-200+ outbound calls per day
- Influence professionals to set up an in person or virtual presentation
- Work with potential professionals to identify needs and opportunities
- Verify & input professional’s information into CRM, conduct follow up calls and maximize all sales opportunities.
- Performing all other related tasks as assigned
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: OH, TX, PA or NJ only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater (equipment including a desktop computer, webcam and headset will be provided by the company)
- A dedicated workspace free from noise and distraction
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned company that provides marketing services that help business professionals close more deals and retain more business. ReminderMedia has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia 100 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that we provide to our clients, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly.Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-timeThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.