Serve as a receptionist at the front desk/ lobby by answering incoming calls and monitoring visitors.
Apply for This Position
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answer all incoming calls that go to the operator line, taking accurate messages, and transferring calls as necessary
- Greet all guests professionally while also monitoring their entrance and exit of the building
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail, sort as necessary
- Sign for deliveries when necessary and notify recipients
- Perform general administrative and clerical support duties as needed
- Data entry
- Printing badges for employees
- Logging badge numbers and keeping track of how many badges have been given
- Keeping front of the office clean and presentable
- Placing orders for company lunches & setting up
- Setting up and cleaning up for all company events and training if help is needed
- Updating organizational chart
- Mailing letters and packages
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone, answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories, giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- All other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of six months prior experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills required
- Must be enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills
- Able to work both independently and as a team player
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability adapt to change easily and handle multiple projects at once
- 2 years or more in Sales or Customer Service preferred.
- Prior customer services and/or sales experience required.
- Problem solving skills and conflict resolutions skills required.
- Listening and telephone skills required.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task required.
- Product knowledge and/or marketing knowledge and/or trends preferred.
Computer Skills: MS office suite (power point, excel, word), e-mail and internet savvy (moderate)The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.