As a Printing Production Assistant you will cross train on various pieces of equipment in the bindery and shipping/receiving areas. This position is responsible for monitoring and maintaining equipment operated and reporting any problems to the appropriate manager. You will also transport finished work to outside vendors as needed.
Apply for This Position
In this role, you will:
- Operating and maintaining bindery and packaging equipment including: UV coater, scoring/perfing machine, folder, stitcher, paper cutter, paper drill and shrink machine
- Monitor quality of products
- Troubleshooting equipment repairs, replacing worn or broken parts and determining if outside service is needed
- Loading and unloading incoming and outgoing shipments as needed
- Processing shipments with various outside shipping vendors
- Packing finished goods for shipping and mailing
- Stock shelves with consumables and inventory items
- Operating a pallet jack and forklift
- Transporting weekly delivery in a 26ft box truck
- There are no computer skills required for this position
- High School diploma or GED required
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record required
- Must successfully pass Penn DOT commercial driver medical examination upon selection for hire (all exam fees paid by company)
- Previous experience operating printing/manufacturing machinery preferred.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- Ability to pass a PennDot commercial driver medical examination
- Must demonstrate high attention to detail.
- Ability to work overtime, including weekends when needed in order to meet customer deadlines.
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment while adhering to strict deadlines and quality standards.
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned, Pennsylvania-based marketing services provider that has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies (Inc. 5000) and selected by a top place to work (philly.com). Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the marketing products and services that we provide to our professionals in targeted industries, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly.Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour