The Production Support Engineer is responsible for assessing and resolving issues for the company's web applications. They will use technical skills to independently investigate and resolve issues. This position is part of ReminderMedia's Information Technology department and reports directly to the Director of IT.
Apply for This Position
Specific responsibilities include:
- Proactively work with help desk and project management to investigate and resolve technical issues that may involve basic systems administration, database, and software development skills.
- Write and update tickets to ensure that issues are resolved.
- Work cross-functionally with leads from other departments, help desk, project management, systems administration, Dev Ops, internal and external software development groups to resolve issues.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salaried compensation plan commensurate to experience
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and much more
- Standard weekly schedule with paid time off and paid holidays
- Equipment for temporary remote work – including laptop, webcam, headset and phone services – provided by the company
- 1+ years of experience in writing or supporting a web application.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer since or related field preferred; high school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong analytical skills, ability to independently derive insights and ability to perform a wide variety of application support tasks
- Proficient in touch type, verbal and written communication, working under pressure, persistence towards resolving a complicated problem and research
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned company that provides marketing services that empower business professionals in targeted industries to close more deals and retain more business. ReminderMedia has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia 100 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that we provide to our clients, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
Digital Grapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with background histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $80,000.00 per yearThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.