ReminderMedia is growing fast and we need your help! We are looking for an experienced creative services coordinator that has excellent customer service and communication skills paired with a background in print production. We’re a fun—some may say quirky—group that likes to hang out together, but also work hard to achieve results together! This position is very fast-paced and requires a driven individual. Our print production and design team uploads nearly one and a half files per minute and this position is the gatekeeper.
Apply for This Position
The Creative Services Coordinator is responsible for project coordination and workload optimization for our in-house production and design teams. The role is responsible for project intake, assignment, and end-to-end project tracking. The Creative Services Coordinator must have very strong communication skills to coordinate across internal teams, stakeholders, and customers to maintain status on a large volume of projects.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review every asset that is submitted from customers to the creative team and assess for quality and completeness
- Schedule every activity for production and design within the production workflow
- Communicate changes in priorities with production and design throughout the day
- Frequently communicate with customers and our client success team
What we do:
- Provide relationship marketing tools—namely American Lifestyle magazine—to referral-driven business professionals
- Support over 20,000 customers on a bi-monthly basis with their print, production, and design needs
- Communicate with customers on a consistent basis to offer a helpful, positive experience and retain their business
- Support our sales, marketing, and client success teams through frequent communication and a service-minded attitude
- 1+ years in a project coordinator role
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Marketing experience preferred
- Understanding of workflow systems in an agency or in-house creative group environment
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC platforms, expert knowledge of Mac
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro)
- MS Office (Word, Publisher, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong organizational and planning skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salaried compensation plan commensurate to experience
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and much more
- Equipment for remote work – including laptop, webcam, headset and phone services – provided by the company
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: TN, FL, NJ, OH, TX,and PA only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater
- A dedicated workspace free from distraction
Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned company that provides marketing services that empower business professionals in targeted industries to close more deals and retain more business. ReminderMedia has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia 100 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that we provide to our clients, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
Digital Grapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with background histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly. Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.