The Business Operations Coordinator is an entry-level position that leverages computer skills in addition to service, sales, and marketing disciplines. Mainly a computer-based role, the Business Operations Coordinator supports our Client Success and Sales team. Within the scope of this job, the Business Operations Coordinator will commit to processing speedy and accurate data to assist in our commitment to the customer experience.
Apply for This Position
The Business Operations Coordinator is an entry-level position that leverages computer skills in addition to service, sales, and marketing disciplines. Mainly a computer-based role, the Business Operations Coordinator supports our Client Success and Sales team. Within the scope of this job, the Business Operations Coordinator will commit to processing speedy and accurate data to assist in our commitment to the customer experience. This role reports to the Director Business Intelligence. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Process and clean all Client Lists received by the customer using Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications
- Update client information
- Process requests from the Client Success department
- With the help of management, continue to develop new processes and procedures to improve productivity
- Perform to established performance indicators as set by management
- Maintain a standardized, documentation process in our system of record (CRM) that is detailed, accurate, and includes appropriate direction for peripheral departments
- Review reports to ensure accuracy of customers information
- A top performer in this role will possess the following skills:
- Proactive, self-starter who is ambitious with have strong senses of ownership and pride in work
- Hard-working with a proven ability to manage numerous projects and deadlines
- Has great organizational, follow-up, and administrative skills including accuracy and attention to details
Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and much more
- 40-hour standard weekly schedule from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. weekdays with paid time-off and paid holidays and no night or weekend shifts
- Equipment needed to work remotely – including computer, webcam, headset and phone service – provided by the company
Remote Work Requirements
- Permanent residency in one of the following states is required: TN, OH, TX, FL, PA or NJ only
- Internet connectivity with speed of 10 mbps or greater (equipment including a desktop computer, webcam and headset will be provided through the company)
- A dedicated workspace free from noise and distraction
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university required; degree in business administration, information systems, computer science degree preferred.
- 2 years of experience leading teams or projects preferred
- Strong planning, interpersonal communication, organizational, analytical, evaluative, problem-solving abilities, and time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with computer and web-based systems and spreadsheets
- Founded in 2004, we are a family-owned business that provides marketing services to professionals in service-based industries. ReminderMedia has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies by Inc. 5000 and Philadelphia 100 and selected by philly.com as a top 10 place to work. Our vision is to create a world where business owners and sales professionals never worry about who to contact, how to contact them, or when to contact them. We envision creating a world where these professionals can spend more time with their friends and family and less time worrying about their marketing. We envision creating the tools and services that seamlessly connect to help business professionals generate, acquire, nurture, and retain the relationships that matter most to their success. We carry out this vision through the products and services that we provide to our clients, empowering them to close more deals and retain more business.
- DigitalGrapes, LLC doing business as ReminderMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements and will consider applicants able to perform essential job responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation. Applicants requiring alternative methods of application or screening, should contact a member of ReminderMedia’s recruiting team directly.Please note that we do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.25 – $20.25 per hour