Join our team as a Video Intern and put your creative skills to work as you work in multiple areas of the production process.
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in storyboard development and concept ideation, bringing abstract ideas to life.
- Setting up cameras, lights, and sound.
- Operating cameras and monitors.
- Archiving and managing media.
- Conducting small shoots independently.
- Editing video content and making revisions as needed.
- Translating and executing the directors vision.
- Working collaboratively with multiple teams and departments.
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Portfolio of work (student work and/or professional work)
- Familiar with Sony a6300, a7S ii, and DJI OSMO ecosystem and workflow.
- VR/360 Experience.
- Photography Experience.
- Producing/Writing Skills.
- Sound engineering experience.
Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.