This position is responsible for owning ReminderMedia’s social media effort to drive increased audiences, website visits, leads, and sales from these efforts.
Apply for This Position
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Need to have an obsession for social media and how it can impact growth for ReminderMedia.
- Responsible for all social presences.
- Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Develops out strategic plans that will drive engagements, leads, and sales from our social platform.
- Drive relationships with social influencers to share our message that results in increased traffic to ReminderMedia.com that results in increased leads and sales.
- Creates communications that will help drive more traffic to our websites and social presences that will result in leads and sales.
- Develop out schedule and posts for all of ReminderMedia’s social presences.
- Responsible for providing analysis on social media marketing efforts.
- Growth in audiences, engagements, and more within the Social Media platforms.
- Visits to the website.
- Other duties as assigned
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a graphic’s related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with running social media marketing
- 2+ experience with Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience
- Social Media (Organic & Paid)
- Google Ads
- Has worked cross-functionally with sales, customer service, and other departments
- Experience in taking social media efforts that results in increasing leads and sales
Computer Skills: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
|N (Not Applicable)||Activity is not applicable to this occupation.|
|O (Occasionally)||Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs./day)|
|F (Frequently)||Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs./day)|
|C (Constantly)||Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)|
Other Physical Requirements
- Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception)
ReminderMedia is committed to providing a safe workplace and promoting the health and safety of its co-workers. Workplace safety and managing the operation of our company in an environmentally responsible manner is the responsibility of each co-worker. All co-workers must comply with our environmental, health and safety policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.