As a Social Media Intern your primary focus will be on ReminderMedia's social media presence and branch reach with current and prospective clients. This position will help develop strategies to increase brand fan base and engagement across all RM social media channels.
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work through open social media activities in workflow and queue based on priority and deadline.
- Work with social media team to coordinate elements that are needed for upcoming posts such as graphics, images, links, etc.
- Use company/brand timeline and printing schedules to create consistent flow of new content optimized for engagement.
- Research trends, timely content, and audience.
- Work with Social Media Specialist to stay on top of brand/company goals and weekly analytics.
- Create posting schedule.
- Understanding of all major social media channels.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point), preferably for Mac.
- Creative and willing to propose new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Quick and eager to learn.
Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.