The Jr. Operations Analyst will work with the Sales Operations Manager, Sr. Analysts, and Sales Management Team to support sales planning & analysis. In this role, the team will look to the JR. Operations Analyst to help establish and streamline policies and procedures throughout the department, support best practices in sales forecasting, reporting, and communications.
Apply for This Position
- Collect, consolidate and generate weekly sales forecasts (month and quarter focus) and roll up each week’s numbers to Sales Management.
- Proactively analyzes win-loss data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Assist with reporting and analysis for the Sales department, including executive reporting of sales result, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and sales strategy analysis.
- Assist in implementing and managing reports and dashboards within the CRM, Tableau, and any other sales related software, ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required in successfully managing the business.
- Monitor the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Assist the Senior Analyst with any other projects and/or reports.
- Serve as the point person concerning all company or department software, used by the Sales Department, in order to teach, coach and train other Sales Operations and Sales team members this software. These systems include but are not limited to XRMS, MySQL, Tableau, Zendesk, Campaigner, GoToMeeting, etc.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company products, special sales programs, marketing efforts and company software related to the Sales Department.
- Handle correspondence with clients and potential clients, on behalf of the members of the sales team.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, in a related field preferred.
- Must be a quick learner, proactive, ambitious, and have strong sense of ownership and pride in work.
- Has outstanding customer care skills including outstanding written and verbal skills.
- Has experience in dealing with sales personnel and sales management.
- Must have strong computer skills – CRM and database management experience is a plus.
- Has great organizational, follow-up, and administrative skills including accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects at once, and perform high quality work.
- Able to work both independently and as a team player.
- Proficient in Excel/Microsoft Word.