In this role you will learn the ins and outs of a sales organization. You'll be responsible for researching, analyzing, and processing potential client data to help our sales team close more deals! As a crucial member of our Sales Operations team, you'll learn our sales process, our marketing strategy, and how we use our data to make our sales team run as efficiently as possible.
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage and process time sensitive leads in an efficient manner in order for our sales team to have the best opportunity to sell and grow our product.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the company’s products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division.
- Analyze customers and potential client data in order for our sales team to produce and generate more revenue for the company.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and strong attention to detail.
- Quick and eager to learn.
Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.