Generate opportunities for new business via telephone and email in order to generate opportunities for the outside sales team as well as direct closes.
Apply for This Position
- Maintain excellent knowledge of our products and services in order to understand the customer’s needs.
- Advocates the value of company products and services.
- Serves as the single point of resolution for the customer.
- Resolves escalations for customer service.
- Reduces lost accounts by diffusing cancellation requests.
- Communicates with and reports issues directly to the Management Team to resolve unique customer issues.
- Meet and track performance standards/goals, both in terms of workload and effective retention abilities.
- Must maintain accurate, up to date, and thorough notes in the CRM system.
- All other related duties assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least six months telesales/outbound calling experience preferred.
- in a confident, compelling, and helpful manner utilizing a consultative selling approach, sound telephone based negotiation practices, and the highest level of service in the retention of current clients.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Sales and goal oriented.
- Professional and personable.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is required to sit or stand at a single work station for two hour periods of time, on the phone, with no breaks. They are also required to regularly sit, talk, hear, and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, or reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.