This position is responsible for supporting the recruiting efforts for ReminderMedia by being responsible for screening/ qualifying candidates, setting up interviews, and scheduling all postings for open positions. We are currently seeking a Jr. Recruiter to join our HR team. This position will primarily focus on hiring for ReminderMedia’s Outside Sales Team.
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Posting and maintaining open position requisitions in CRM, on job boards, and on other social media sites as deemed appropriate.
- Processing candidate applications and resumes.
- Reviewing resumes for qualifications matching those needed to fill open positions.
- Conducting initial pre-screening calls to explain position, answer questions, and review candidate’s qualifications. (High outbound call volume required.)
- Updating CRM with detailed notes from all contact with candidates.
- Submitting qualified candidates to the Recruiting Manager and hiring managers.
- Scheduling interviews.
- Processing new hire paperwork.
- Daily/weekly reports.
- Maintain regular contact with possible future candidates.
- General office work (filing, faxing, email maintenance, office organization)
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Associates Degree a plus.
- 1 year prior experience in recruiting preferred.
- Must demonstrate a positive attitude and enjoy working with others.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate strong organizations skills.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change.