We are searching for a recipe developer to help us expand our recipe content. The recipe developer will be responsible for brainstorming, executing and writing new recipes for both print and online. You will be working in a fast-paced, high-energy environment with a variety of creative people.
Apply for This Position
- Closely monitor food trends, develop content around them, and analyze the results of your work
- Understand and work within budget and business parameters
- Write several recipes a week with varying cuisines and techniques, always keeping the customer in mind.
- Support on-time recipe testing and photoshoot schedules, helping the content team meet our deadlines for 20+ recipes each week.
- Develop, test, and style (on camera) 3-4 recipes for 1-2 shoots days per week
- Analyze and take board feedback and rework the recipes accordingly
- Write descriptions and copy for your recipes to be posted across all platforms
- Create new recipes and use new, exciting, and alternative ingredients
- Someone who is ambitious and will take ownership of their work and think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Obsessed with food!
- A Culinary degree
- Experience in food recipe development (test kitchen, magazine, meal kit, CPG company)
- Exceptional writing and editing of concise, simple recipe methods
- An excellent team player who can give and receive feedback
- Ability take direction and work with multiple teams in a fast paced environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift/move (up to 50 lbs). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.