Are you looking to make a difference in your life and in the lives of the clients you work with daily? Are you passionate about your work and impacting the customer? Join a unique sales culture company in the Philadelphia area and change the life of our clients and yours forever!!
Apply for This Position
- Clean all customer advertisements received to print-ready status.
- Reformat advertisements to meet specifications.
- Update advertisements with new content.
- Create custom advertisements, logos, and additional marketing collateral.
- Used supplied content to create digital proofs.
- Accurately and efficiently upload advertisements to appropriate customer’s account for customer review and magazine production.
- Work through the project submission queue.
- Accurately record time spent on projects as needed.
- Create and maintain workflow documentation.
- Accurately and efficiently email poofs to customers for review.
- Maintain directory organization of all original, working, and final files on server.
- Export a variety of file formats to .pdf, .jpg, .tif or other working file types.
- Determine if submitted files fit within production specs.
- Use judgement on quality assessment of digital and printed images, ads, logos.
- Professionally and proficiently communicate with internal and external customers.
- Maintain a record of customer notes in the company’s CRM application.
- Consistently hit deadlines while managing several projects at once.
- Keep up to date with the latest print standards and trends in an effort to remain relevant and universally accessible.
- Apply knowledge about company policies, procedures and pricing to best meet customer needs.
- Participate in educational programs as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- To adhere to all policies outlined in the employee handbook.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1- 3 years of design experience.
- Prior intern or freelance experience required.
- Portfolio/Sample submissions required. Resumes without a portfolio will not be considered.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC platforms.
- Experience at a magazine, catalog, high volume agency, graphic design firm, internal corporate or prepress department is a plus.
- Strong typography skills.
- MS Office (Word, Publisher, Excel).
- Knowledge of print resolution formats and digital printing processes.
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Associates degree in a design related field required, Bachelor’s preferred.