This role will help to augment our Internal Operations team. We provide tools and workflow automation to make our employees as productive as possible using a long-standing CRM project that we are working to refresh. We are moving some functionality to third-party applications and Laravel services.
Apply for This Position
We are ReminderMedia, a growing Sales and Marketing Company in King of Prussia. If you are looking for something different check us out. Our company started in 2004 and is far from ordinary. ReminderMedia is proud to be listed on Inc. Magazine’s 2016 list of the Top 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America. We are an inspiring, driven, fresh, lively, creative, hardworking, dedicated, competitive, fun and energetic team.
This role will help to augment our Internal Operations team. We provide tools and workflow automation to make our employees as productive as possible using a long standing CRM project that we are working to refresh. We are moving some functionality to third party applications and Laravel services.
• PHP 5.6/7.1
• Able to identify and have opinions on a variety of design patterns.
• Version control using GIT
• A working knowledge of SQL.
• Able to design a database schema from business requirements.
• General understanding of developing and working in a Linux environment (CentOS, RedHat, Ubuntu)
• Having used a variety of frameworks (Laravel 5.5, Zend, Symfony, etc) is a plus.
• Unit Testing with PHPUnit is a plus, some projects will require it.
• ElasticSearch experience is a plus.
• Understanding of event driven systems is a plus.
• Being able to work directly with members of other departments to deliver solutions to business problems.
• A drive and a passion to ensure that the job is done right
• A clear passion for growth and a willingness to try and learn new things