The Fall Internship is available for students to come on board part-time with flexible hours to learn about sales.
Apply for This Position
ReminderMedia located in King of Prussia, PA publishes American Lifestyle magazine, a personal relationship tool that is used by business professionals who are interested in communicating value to their key clients. The professionals that we work with generate the majority of their business from repeat and referral transactions thus they aim to use American Lifestyle magazine to express client value. The magazine is fully customizable down to the personal level and features general articles on life in America that everyone can take pleasure in reading.
We currently have several hundred field representatives from Florida to California; we set appointments for them across the nation where they can meet the maximum exposure of interested parties while still keeping with our mantra of valuing relationships. The company has experienced tremendous growth over the past year, due in part to our internship program. 15% of ReminderMedia employees hired in the past 6 months were hired upon successful completion of the internship program.
- We are currently hiring for Fall Session.
- (16 Weeks) August – December.
- Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get some real world experience to add to their resume.
- Interns will be surrounded by a strong sales team and will be able to learn the processes necessary to grow a business.
- Candidates should have an engaging personality, a strong work ethic, a professional appearance, and the desire to learn more about business to business marketing and its developmental processes.
- Ability to learn, and discipline to follow, a proven sales process.
- The drive, determination, and competitive nature to be a Top Producer.
- Outgoing and positive Type-A personality with a “Make It Happen” assertive attitude.
- Ability to quickly learn and navigate new computer software.
- Professional and articulate communication skills.