The National Sales Manager is responsible for leading, managing, developing, and growing an Outside Sales force of approximately 90+ representatives, and an Inside Appointment Setting team of five. As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, it is critical that our Outside Sales force, as well as our Inside Appointment Setting team grow and develop at an even quicker pace.
Apply for This Position
This role is responsible for transitioning both our Inside Appointment Setting and Outside Sales teams into new markets and industries, while maintaining and growing our presences in our currently established markets and industries. This person will work alongside the Director of Sales and existing Sales Management to continue in developing and implementing the strategies necessary to not only meet Sales goals, but exceed them.
- Provide leadership and direction to the Outside Sales team, as well as the Inside Appointment Setting team.
- Supervise and update as needed, all Outside Sales training by implementing training materials and coordinating with the Sales Operations members of the Presentation team.
- Work closely with Director of Sales to identify, develop, and evaluate sales strategies in new industries.
- Responsible for developing the strategies and processes involved with introducing new products and services, in order to meet company deadlines and goals.
- Manage and support KPI’s for Outside and Inside Appointment Setting team, in alignment with company sales strategy and operational plan.
- Responsible to overseeing effective documentation within CRM, while updating any old or outdated CRM processes.
- Effectively communicate company goals and initiatives with the Outside and Inside Appointment Setting team, while overseeing all communication between the two branches of the department.
- Oversee the scheduling and maintenance of records for all Outside Sales appointments.
- Work closely with Outside Sales, Inside Sales, Sales Operations, and Customer Service departments to ensure all company goals and objectives are achieved.
- Provide coaching and mentoring to Outside and Inside Appointment Setting teams on a regularly scheduled basis.
- Travel to local and possibly national locations to give group presentations or assist members of the Outside Sales team in the presentation process.
- All other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a related field.
- 5–10 years prior experience in sales management required.
- Preferred experience in a multitude of models and cycles, with majority of experience within a short sales cycle.
- Must be enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work both independently and as a team player.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to adapt to change easily and handle multiple projects at once.
- Successful emotional closer with proven track record required.
- Knowledge of real estate and financial industries strongly desired.
- Basic computer skills required.
What We Provide:
- Company Sponsored Insurance: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D Insurance, and Long Term Disability
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) MATCH!!
- Fun environment!
- No corporate bureaucracy, YOU HAVE A VOICE!
- Catered lunches and other fun events!
- Hands-on management to provide comprehensive training and professional development
- Advancement opportunities
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit up to two hours at a time, talk, hear, and use hands. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift/move (up to 50 lbs). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.