Responsible for developing and executing strategies that measurably drive growth, improve customer retention, increase revenue, improve brand awareness, and advance brand image. The Marketing Manager provides strategic and tactical leadership and delivers integrated marketing and advertising strategies that achieve business results.
Apply for This Position
- Generate leads through digital advertising, organic traffic, email and marketing automation, and content syndication that consistently convert to sales.
- Work with writers and management to develop, plan, and execute brand content that is consistent with ReminderMedia’s voice and tone and creates engagement with our audience that ultimately results in customer retention and lead generation.
- Oversee marketing communications including branding, public relations, advertising, ebooks, trade shows, seminars and events collateral materials, analysis and market research management, website design and content, webinar development, and social media programs.
- Serve in a leadership role with bottom-line accountability for product management, marketing, and sales/business development functions. Will also maintain leadership role in resource optimization initiative, setting objectives, directing activities, and ensuring successful outcomes.
- Regularly perform market penetration and competitive analysis by customer channel and recommend strategies to improve market position, improve quality, and reduce costs.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in support of organizational strategy objectives. Establish and implement short and long-term goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures.
- Partner with the management team to ensure the best possible service and effective communications with customers.
- Create a company-wide marketing reporting function that can track, measure, and analyze performance.
- Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
- Other related duties as may be assigned by the VP of Marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree—or comparable experience—in related discipline with specialized leadership training and/or demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through previous experience and education.
- A minimum of three (3) years of leadership experience in marketing and sales management, specifically in business-to-business marketing.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with PPC advertising and marketing automation platforms. Experience with Marketo a plus.
- Deep experience in the areas of information-driven marketing to include CRM, sales leads management, implementation of social media lead generation programs etc. Working knowledge of advance analytical modeling.
- A proven track record of success developing marketing and advertising strategies that drive traffic, increase customer retention, increase revenues, improve brand awareness and advance brand image.
- Experience directing and using marketing research in program development and evaluation.
- Previous experience in Real-estate and/or Financial Services a plus.
- Some travel may be required.
- Strong understanding of the digital/interactive marketing space.