Primary focus will be on ReminderMedia’s social media presence and brand reach with current and prospective clients. This position will help develop strategies to increase brand fan base and engagement by reaching across all RM social media channels. This position is also responsible for supporting the Marketing team by assisting us to refine and do further research on various marketing efforts.
Apply for This Position
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Need to have an obsession for social media and how it can impact the growth for ReminderMedia.
- Work with social media team to coordinate elements that are needed for upcoming posts (graphics/images/links).
- Develops out strategic plans that will drive engagements, leads, and sales fro our social platform.
- Drive relationships with social influcencers to share our message that results in increased traffic to ReminderMedia.com that results in increased leads and sales.
- Update posting schedule:
- Include caption copy and hashtags for all social media posts (optimize for SEO when applicable)
- Gather appropriate links needed for each post
- Work with supervisor on tracking efforts
- Keep all files organized and up to date on graphics server.
- Research trends, timely content, and audiences.
- Deliver finished posts to supervisor for review and scheduling.
- Take charge of day-to-day posts:
- Live videos
- Instagram stories
- Trending posts
- Behind the scenes of content creation from brainstorming to photo/video shoots
- Branding culture opportunities
- Have a solid understanding of how all social media channels are currently run and present ideas to increase engagement.
- Propose new ideas and concepts.
- Analysis of Marketing efforts and traffic driven to our sites.
- Other marketing duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are many traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Currently working on obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in a marketing related field.
- Knowledge on Google Analytics.
- Experience with social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and YouTube.
- Understanding of marketing platforms and database management.
- Ability to perform analysis and provide insights into what’s working and what improvements are needed.
Computer Skills: Efficient with Microsoft Office platform.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.