This position is responsible for supporting the Marketing team by assisting us to refine and do further research on various marketing efforts.
Apply for This Position
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintenance of the Marketo database by assisting on ensuring duplicates are merged and tracked, streamline campaigns logic, and reports on various Marketo based campaigns.
- Create a database on competitors and current marketing efforts.
- Assist with creating recurring campaigns in Marketo, Stay Paid, Reminder Minute, Weekly Themes, and more
- Analysis of various marketing campaigns: Email, Paid, Social and more.
- Research social media influencers that would be a good connection to share our content with them and vice versa.
- Assist with engagement for American Lifestyle and Start Healthy social presences.
- Respond to any comments that we receive during working hours.
- Analysis of social efforts and traffic it is driving to our sites.
- Research on photographers, businesses, travel, and more that we could use in articles in our magazines.
- Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are many traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Currently working on obtaining a Bachelor’s degree in a marketing related field.
- Knowledge on Google Analytics.
- Understanding of marketing platforms and database management.
- Ability to perform analysis and provide insights into what’s working and what improvements are needed.
- Experience with social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Computer Skills: Efficient with Microsoft Office platform.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.