Under general supervision, the Marketing Advisor Specialist role is one that leverages service, sales, marketing disciplines and serves as a liaison to our clients. A telephone-based role, the Marketing Advisor Specialist engages in contact with our clients via emails, text, inbound and outbound calls. Marketing Advisor Specialists are charged with a variety of tasks and phone calls, to support the overall health of the team paramount and will work in various teams and positions on a day to day basis. The focus of this position is to sell clients on the postcard product outlining the features and benefits of the product.
Apply for This Position
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Establish a sense of urgency and response on the part of our clients to provide final copy of postcards to process order on their behalf.
- Meet and exceed the minimum performance requirements i.e. 120 dials per day or 3.5 hours of phone time daily or 3+ postcard sales per day.
- Identify with and resolve customer concerns/problems by clarifying the nature of the concern, determination of the root cause, selection of an appropriate solve, and then follow-up to ensure a swift and applicable resolution.
- Utilize scripting as provided to ensure the best possible outcome (photo, list, upgrades, additional copies, story-selling, referrals, up-sell new products/services, etc.) for the varied call types.
- Educate our clients on the ReminderMedia value proposition to remind them of their reason for using our product, what is reasonable in terms of expectations, and to help ensure they utilize if accordingly.
- Maintain a standardized, documentation process in our system of record (CRM) that is detailed, accurate, and includes appropriate direction for peripheral departments.
- Identify with and resolve customer concerns or problems by clarifying the nature of the concern, determination of the root cause, selection of an appropriate solve, and then follow-up to ensure a swift and applicable resolution.
- Communicate potential products or services to management by collecting customer input and/or needs analysis.
- All other related duties as assigned by management.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess:
- High School diploma or GED required.
- 0-2 years of ReminderMedia experience required.
- Prior customer services and/or sales experience required.
- Problem solving skills and conflict resolutions skills required.
- Listening and telephone skills required.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task required.
- Product knowledge and/or marketing knowledge and/or trends preferred.
Computer Skills: MS office suite (power point, excel, word), e-mail and internet savvy (moderate)The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.