In this role, you will work with a team of Software Developers to design, develop, and test software solutions.
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Design, develop, and test a project as part of a team of developers.
- Independent development of a small project.
- Derive business requirements from a small group meeting.
- Effective communication with business representatives and other developers.
- Write baseline development requests “tickets” and work with other developers to “groom” details.
- Recent graduate or current student pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business, Marketing, Information Systems, or Information Technology.
- Experience Needed: Online content creation or management. Application or app development.
- Skills Preferred: Laravel, jQuery, MongoDB, GitLab.
Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.