The Video Producer, Jr is responsible for conceptualizing, storyboarding, shooting, editing, and designing on-screen graphics for all video content, designed to engage, educate, or entertain target audiences.
Apply for This Position
- Collaborate with the creative group, marketing team, and sales department to develop video solutions for magazine content (editorial and social media videos) as well as internal training, company promotion, and customer communication
- Develop creative briefs and storyboards for video solutions
- Plan, write, and produce scripts
- Coordinate all aspects of video production
- Plan and facilitate studio and field-based video production including camera operation, editing, set and lighting design, and audio production
- Work cross functionally to offer media production support for all areas of the sales and marketing team
- Edit video content, making revisions as needed, following brand guidelines
- Work on multiple projects at once
- Design on-screen graphics for social media and editorial videos using style guide
- Post videos to internal and external hosting for content delivery
- Maintain directory organization of all original, working, and final files in internal server
- May be required to travel
- Communicate with various department heads regarding needs and improvements
- Keep up to date with digital video trends and new platforms in an effort to remain relevant and effective in video communication
- Apply knowledge about company policies, procedures, and pricing to best meet client needs
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in mass communications, broadcast journalism, multimedia design, interactive design, or related field
- 1-3 years of experience in video production and design
- Experience in marketing and communications a plus
- Experienced in Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro X, Adobe AfterEffects, Audition or Audacity, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with studio and field lighting, green screen, chroma-keying, video compression, and audio recording
- Passion for storytelling and a creative mind to make ideas happen
- Highly detail oriented and attentive to details
- Ability to perform in a high-pressure environment while adhering to strict deadlines
Computer Skills: various software packages
- VR/360 Experience
- Certified Drone Operator
- Animation Capabilities
- Photography Experience
- Producing/Writing Skills
- Sound engineering experience
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands. This is a fast-paced position that requires the individual to effectively process a large volume of daily information with speed and accuracy. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift/move (up to 25 lbs). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and use hands. This is a fast-paced position that requires the individual to effectively process a large volume of daily information with speed and accuracy. Failure to meet the above expectations will lead to disciplinary action up to and including termination. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift/move (up to 25 lbs.). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.