Interested in learning more about the basic principles of Information Technology?
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Work closely with members of the Information Technology department to learn how they fulfill the responsibilities of their position.
- Assist in the daily functions performed by members of the Information Technology department.
- May be tasked to implement hardware and software solutions under close supervision.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and must be currently enrolled in a undergraduate program in the Computer Sciences field.
- Prior computer-related work or internship experience preferred.
- Must have a proven ability to troubleshoot technical problems and then to implement a hardware or software solution.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Contribute to team projects and discussions.
- Able to work independently or in a team setting and communicate effectively with co-workers.
Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.