Interested in learning more about the basic principles of Information Technology?
Apply for This Position
- Work closely with members of the Information Technology department to learn how they fulfill the responsibilities of their position.
- Assist in the daily functions performed by members of the Information Technology department.
- May be tasked to implement hardware and software solutions under close supervision.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED and must be currently enrolled in a undergraduate program in the Computer Sciences field.
- Prior computer-related work or internship experience preferred.
- Must have a proven ability to troubleshoot technical problems and then to implement a hardware or software solution.
- Ability to understand and carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Contribute to team projects and discussions.
- Able to work independently or in a team setting and communicate effectively with co-workers.