This position will support the HR Department through helping organize, coordinate and carry out all human resources department projects and processes for the organization. This position will work directly with and assist the Human Resources Director to fulfill a variety of necessary HR tasks.
Apply for This Position
This will likely include coordinate the company-wide internship program, assist with onboarding, training, support the recruiting department and general HR work/projects. In addition, is responsible for maintenance of the personnel files and electronic human resource records. This position will also help maintain positive employee relations and work to ensure employee satisfaction through education of HR policies and by fostering a positive work environment. A Human Resources Coordinator should be highly organized, detail oriented and most importantly personable and approachable.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Responsible for company-wide oversight and coordination of the internship program
- Conduct new hire orientation as needed
- Complete background checks and reference checks on candidates and communicate with recruiters
- Ensure timely and accurate onboarding of new hires, ensuring all new hire paperwork is in order and maintaining personnel files.
- Support HR Dir in educating employees on and enforcing company policy
- Processing of invoices for payment
- Prepare materials and help organize employee performance reviews
- Execute on all employee termination procedures including advising employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to.
- Present any new or additional training materials to employees
- Foster positive employee relations and work to solve any employee issues that surface or are brought to your attention.
- Abide by company enforced HR processes and current employment laws and regulations
- Support any other special projects the HR Director needs assistance with.
- Complete general administrative duties such as processing employment verifications, filing of personnel files, etc.
- Auditing files for compliance. Maintains personnel, workers compensation, benefits and other confidential files for all employees
- Provide general admin support for HR department
- Assist in the maintenance of the LMS system and learning program
- Coordinate company social responsibility programs
Performing other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Associate or Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years in Human Resources preferred
- 1-3 years of administrative duties
- Previous experience with Paylocity HRIS/Payroll system preferred.
- Demonstrated strong organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize and prioritize a busy workload.
- A friendly approach, while maintaining the utmost in confidentiality.
- A high level of maturity to effectively work with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Perform a high volume of work effectively without immediate supervision and meet strict, recurring deadlines.
- Ability to work as a part of a team, while providing a strong individual contribution.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and a high level of ethics in all matters and interactions.
Computer Skills: HRIS experience, MS office, Internet experience
ReminderMedia is committed to providing a safe workplace and promoting the health and safety of its co-workers. Workplace safety and managing the operation of our company in an environmentally responsible manner is the responsibility of each co-worker. All co-workers must comply with our environmental, health and safety policies and procedures as well as federal, state and local regulations.
|N (Not Applicable)||Activity is not applicable to this occupation.|
|O (Occasionally)||Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs./day)|
|F (Frequently)||Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs./day)|
|C (Constantly)||Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs./day)|
Other Physical Requirements
- Vision (Near, Distance, Color, Peripheral, Depth Perception) Work area may have fluorescent lighting and air conditioning.
- Noise level is usually moderate to loud.
- Exposure to ink and chemical fumes and airborne particles.
Fast-paced environment, subject to numerous schedule and priority changes and short notice activity.