Our Creative Department is looking for a graphic design intern to provide design skills and support for our design team. Projects include creating web graphics for our website and creating blog posts, as well as reformatting and creating advertisements into templates for our clients. Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Experience working in a professional environment with experienced designers.
- Take provided copy and create print ads as well as online blog posts and graphics.
- Reformat out of date graphics into new, engaging pieces.
- Work with the social media team to develop ideas and execute.
- Develop communication skills by working with a team to review work and give feedback.
- Assist in tagging and organization.
- Contribute creative concepts.
- Learn how to create content like recipes and crafts.
- Design portfolio (student work and/or professional work)
- Proficient computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop required.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.