The Executive Assistant will provide administrative and personal support for the CEO of ReminderMedia. This position will ensure the smooth coordination and completion of activities related to scheduling, correspondence, and events. Must have the ability to problem solve and break down issues into various detailed components. Must be a forward thinker who can anticipate the needs of the CEO.
Apply for This Position
- Provides administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Handles administrative functions for the CEO including: answering phones, scheduling meetings and appointments, making travel arrangements, creating correspondence, proofreading documents, coordinating internal and outgoing mail, creating and maintaining files, and copying and faxing.
- Conducts research and prepare special reports or PowerPoint presentations as requested.
- Conducts all aspects of the job with an appropriate level of confidentiality and sensitivity to data by storing documents carefully, and not disclosing information except on a need-to-know basis.
- Ensures that the executive is informed at all times of scheduled commitments.
- Coordinates miscellaneous personal duties as needed
- Provides other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Prior experience supporting at a senior level
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Advanced proficiency with computers
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Valid driver’s license required
We help business professionals connect with their core clients, on a consistent basis, in order to help them generate repeat and referral business. If you’d like to learn more about ReminderMedia, we encourage you to check us out online at www.remindermedia.com. See what we do, how we do it, and why it works!
Email your resume to: JOBS@REMINDERMEDIA.COMThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.