ReminderMedia is growing fast, launching new products and developing a full suite of marketing tools for sales professionals around the world. Our Creative Department is looking for an editorial intern to support our content team. Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Experience working in a professional environment with experienced writers.
• Brainstorm, research, and write copy on a variety of topics for our digital sites.
• Work with the social media team to develop ideas and execute.
• Proofread and make revisions on copy based on feedback.
• Develop communication skills by working with a team to review work and give feedback.
• Contribute creative concepts.
• Portfolio of work (student work and/or professional work)
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, and Adobe Acrobat
• Experience with WordPress a plus.
• Maintain a professional appearance.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Strong attention to detail.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.