In this role, you will assist the Sales Team with functions including, calling prospective clients and introducing them to our marking program, utilizing CRM to identify sales leverage & learning all components of the sales process. You will be working with the best, so if you’re looking to learn about all about sales, this is the place for it!
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Making phone calls to prospective clients and introducing them to our marketing program.
- Sending out samples of American Lifestyle Magazine to interested prospects.
- Understanding the components of viable, lucrative leads and how to identify leverage utilizing the CRM.
- Meeting daily & weekly quotas given by supervisor.
- Learning all components of ReminderMedia’s sales process and the fundamentals of sales.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must be comfortable making phone calls.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Competitive, with a drive to succeed.
- Outgoing and positive personality with a “Make it Happen” mentality.
- Quick and eager to learn the sales process with the discipline to follow.
Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.