In this role, you will assist the Customer Service Team by gathering customer data, processing customer requests in our CRM, & learning all roles within the Customer Service team. The Customer Operations Internship is offered in the Spring, Summer, and Fall semester. All Majors are accepted.
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Processing customer emails and launching appropriate activities for customer follow-up.
- Solve customer concerns through email or phone calls.
- Monitor and collect customer data for the creation of detailed reports.
- Analyze data to discover areas or improvement regarding customer interactions and develop improvements under the guidance of management.
- Learn and understanding the components of variable printing, customer accounts and CRM workflows.
- Identifying and processing leverage to be used by our sales and customer service team.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Must be comfortable making phone calls.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and strong attention to detail.
- Quick and eager to learn.
Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.