Our Creative Department is look for a graphic design intern to provide design skills and support for our design team. Projects include creating web graphics for our website and creating blog posts, as well as reformatting and creating advertisements into templates for our clients.
Apply for This Position
The graphic design intern will:
- Experience working in a professional environment with experienced designers.
- Take provided copy and create print ads as well as online blog posts and graphics.
- Reformat out of date graphics into new, engaging pieces.
- Work with the social media team to develop ideas and execute.
- Develop communication skills by working with a team to review work and give feedback.
- Assist in tagging and organization.
- Contribute creative concepts.
- Learn how to create content like recipes and crafts.
- Available for 25-40 hours per week
- Design portfolio (student work and/or professional work)
- Proficient computer skills including Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop required.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.