The Creative Services Coordinator is responsible for project intake, task assignment, and workload balance for our in-house creative services team. The Creative Services Coordinator must have very strong attention to detail and written communication to coordinate across internal teams and customers to maintain status on client creative work.
Apply for This Position
- Work-flow coordination of design and production-related projects
- Coordinate and distribute projects in the submission queue
- Enter and translate notes in the company’s CRM application
- Gather all necessary information so that the creative team has adequate information to start the project
- Follow up with creative services specialist and/or customer service marketing advisors to obtain additional information that is needed
- Complete activities timely and accurately
- Monitor and follow up on projects throughout the day to ensure all scheduled projects for the day are completed within the requested deadline
- Make real-time decisions on prioritization of projects and workflow across creative and customer service
- Apply knowledge about company policies, procedures, and costs to best meet customer needs
- Perform all other related duties as assigned
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC platforms, expert knowledge of Mac
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro)
- MS Office (Word, Publisher, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Quick decision-making abilities using good judgment
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Demonstrated skills in project management, ability to solve practical problems
- Excellent critical thinking and organization skills
- Exceptional communicator with verbal and written communications
- Demonstrated knowledge of the print production industry
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor preferred
- 1+ years in a project coordinator role
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Strong follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Marketing experience preferred
- Understanding of workflow systems in an agency or in-house creative group environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, and use hands. This is a fast-paced position that requires the individual to effectively process a large volume of daily information with speed and accuracy. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift/move (up to 25 lbs). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear and use hands. This is a fast-paced position that requires the individual to effectively process a large volume of daily information with speed and accuracy. Failure to meet the above expectations will lead to disciplinary action up to and including termination. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and lift/move (up to 25 lbs.). Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.