Looking to learn the basics of business? The Business Operations Internship is our largest internship opportunity and is offered in the Spring, Summer, and Fall semester. In this role, you will assist the Business Operations Team in gathering sales data, cleaning existing data in our CRM, and identifying leverage for our Sales Team. All Majors are accepted.
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Gathering information from the web and inputting it into our CRM (Customer Relationship Manager).
- Making phone calls to gather sales data to qualify leads.
- Cleaning and reformatting lists of existing data within our CRM.
- Understanding the components of viable, lucrative leads and how to get them into the hands of our sales team.
- Identifying and processing leverage to be used by our sales team.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Must be comfortable making phone calls.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Well organized and strong attention to detail.
- Quick and eager to learn.
Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.