The role of the Business Operations Coordinator is an entry-level position that leverages computer skills in addition to service, sales, and marketing disciplines. Mainly a computer-based role, the Business Operations Coordinator engages in contact with our customers via emails and live chat while also supporting our Client Success team. Within the scope of this job, the Business Operations Coordinator will commit to processing speedy and accurate data to assist in our commitment to the customer experience.
Apply for This Position
- Process all email communication received by the Client Success department using the set standard of notating and completing the appropriate activities.
- Process and clean all Client Lists received by the customer using Excel, Word, and other Microsoft Office applications.
- With the help of management, continue to develop new processes and procedures to improve productivity.
- Perform to established KPI’s (key predictive indicators) as set by management
- Identify with and resolve customer concerns or problems by clarifying the nature of the concern, determination of the root cause, selection of an appropriate solve, and then follow-up to ensure a swift and applicable resolution.
- Maintain a standardized, documentation process in our system of record (CRM) that is detailed, accurate, and includes appropriate direction for peripheral departments.
- Communicate with customers via live chat.
- Reviewing reports to ensure accuracy of customers information.
- Adhere to scheduled start, stop, break, and lunch times as scheduled by Administration.
- All other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 1 year office experience
- Exhibit leadership skills and experience in directing work of others
Savvy in internet, Microsoft Office and CRM.