Are you looking to gain real world experience at a fast-paced Marketing and Sales company? During this internship, you will assist the Marketing Services team with functions including, gathering customer data, processing customer requests in our CRM & learning all roles within the Marketing Services department. While working alongside the Operations team you will also have a chance to meet with each leader in the department to better understand each role and see where you could be a potential fit! You will leave this internship understanding how ReminderMedia helps their customers succeed in their business, while gaining experience with the team that supports the entire department.
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Learn and understanding the components of variable printing, customer accounts and CRM workflows.
- Updating and validating customer company information within their accounts and our CRM system.
- Reaching out to customers to confirm their print deadlines and assisting them with any inquires while on the phone.
- Processing customers client information in order to move accounts into approval and print.
- Creating farming lists for customers to use as prospecting material.
- Confirming/updating customers client information within their accounts.
- Well organized and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Must be comfortable making phone calls.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree.
- Quick and eager to learn