ReminderMedia is growing fast and we need your help. We are looking for an experienced ad production artist with experience in traffic who is highly focused and detail oriented to assume responsibility for the creation and completion of advertising materials. We’re a fun—some may say quirky—group that likes to hang out together, but also work hard to achieve results together! This position is very fast-paced and requires a driven individual. We upload nearly one and a half files per minute.
Apply for This Position
What We Do
- Provide relationship marketing tools—namely American Lifestyle magazine—to referral-driven business professionals.
- Support over 20,000 customers on a bi-monthly basis with their print, production, and design needs so their marketing can arrive quickly to their clients.
- Communicate with customers on a consistent basis to offer a helpful, positive experience, and retain their business.
- Support our sales, marketing, and customer service teams through frequent communication and a service-minded attitude.
What You’ll Do
- Creative resizing to print-ready ads.
- Update text and images on existing ads with or without a working file.
- Reformat existing ads with or without a working file.
- Utilize templates to build ads.
As a graphic designer/production artist you will work with the creative team to produce customer advertisements, collateral, advertising projects, and logos. The creative team works with traffic and customer service daily to produce accurate quality ads that are aesthetically pleasing. We are looking for somebody who has the ability to multi-task as you will be expected to manage multiple projects at the same time while maintaining deadlines and detail.
- Clean all customer advertisements received to print-ready standards.
- Reformat advertisements to meet specifications.
- Update advertisements with new content.
- Create custom advertisements.
- Used supplied content to create digital proofs.
- Accurately and efficiently upload advertisements to appropriate customer’s account for customer review and magazine production.
- Work through the project submission queue.
- Accurately record time spent on projects as needed.
- Create and maintain workflow documentation.
- Accurately and efficiently email proofs to customers for review.
- Maintain directory organization of all original, working, and final files on server.
- Export a variety of file formats to .pdf, .jpg, .tif or other working file types.
- Determine if submitted files fit within production specs.
- Use judgement on quality assessment of digital and printed images, ads, logos.
- Professionally and proficiently communicate with marketing services any questions about acquired information or needs.
- Maintain a record of customer notes in the company’s CRM application.
- Consistently hit deadlines while managing several projects at once.
- Keep up to date with the latest print standards and trends in an effort to remain relevant and universally accessible.
- Apply knowledge about company policies, procedures and pricing to best meet customer needs.
- Participate in educational programs as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- To adhere to all policies outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Familiarity with both Mac and PC platforms
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro)
- MS Office (Word, Publisher, Excel)
- Knowledge of print resolution formats and digital printing processes
- Ability to leverage knowledge and understanding of graphic design, printing and production processes to facilitate effective communication between the creative team and customer service.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Advanced reasoning: ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out tasks.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects.
- Well-developed interpersonal, communication, time-management, and technical skills.
- Self-starter, ability to work both independently and in a team-based environment.
- Written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn new software quickly.
- Advanced photo manipulation and color-correcting skills are a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro)
- 1+ years of experience in ad production or design
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Mac Platform