Accounting Intern needed to assist with daily, weekly, and monthly accounting responsibilities including, but not limited to, monthly closing and purchasing activities.
Apply for This Position
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Prepare financial reports, such as balance sheet and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Maintain general ledger and supporting reconciliations.
- Handle sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Compile and analyze data, track information, and support the company.
- Taking on additional tasks or projects to learn more about accounting and office operations.
- Prior internship in Accounting is required.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree.
- Aptitude for math, proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, and responsibility.
- Motivation and strong desire to take on new challenges and learn as much as possible.
Our Internship Program is an excellent opportunity for students to get real world experience to add to their resume while developing a deeper understanding of business operations. We provide comprehensive training and ongoing support throughout the semester, including professional development workshops and presentations from department managers!The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. ReminderMedia management reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organization needs as necessary. ReminderMedia is an equal opportunity employer.