ReminderMedia, a growing King of Prussia based company currently has an internship opportunity to work with our Accounting Department. In this role, you will assist the Controller with functions including accounts payable, purchasing, sales/cash receipts, and administrative tasks. ReminderMedia has a great culture and work environment. This is a non-exempt position.
Apply for This Position
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Associates Degree.
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Must be comfortable making phone calls.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change.
- Handle sensitive or confidential information with honesty and integrity.
- Well organized and strong attention to detail
- Quick and eager to learn
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Match supplier invoices to authorizing purchase orders and proofs of receipt and update the supplier master file.
- Maintain box inventory spreadsheet.
- Process approved expense reports.
- Process credit card purchases into Peachtree daily.
- Enter all accounts payable invoices into Peachtree and appropriate spreadsheets.
- Issue checks to vendors and once signed, mail with appropriate documentation and file.
- Receive all purchase order requests, make sure they are completed correctly and turned in for approval.
- Purchase supplies and equipment as authorized by management, receive goods and distribute.
- Create purchase orders for approved req’s in Peachtree.
- Track Progress of disputes and customer return payments.
- Monitor and record AMEX and Merchant Services Dispute Activity.
- Create and send dispute activity in the CRM.
- Process and import sales and cash transactions from CRM to Peachtree software.
- Ensure that receivables are collected promptly.
- Record cash receipts; checks and EFTs in CRM and Peachtree and make bank deposits.
- Monitor all customer disputes or return checks and EFTs, notify controller.
- Inform credit card company of our position.
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy.